Monday, November 22, 2010

Observations from the Road 11.22

I stumbled onto this video while cruising through tumblr sites. I honestly had to watch it a few times before I finally decided it was real and not some kind of SNL like spoof. I also watched some of the other videos from the channel, vids with titles like 'I'm Happy When Queers Die', 'Homosexuals are a Disease Carrying Nasty Threat', and 'Gay Suicides Happen Because They're Gay.'

I could go on an unbelievable rant here but I’m not going to bother because these people don't make me mad so much as sick to my stomach. It’s just hard for me to believe that there are people in this world that actually think like this. Hell I’m lying because I always knew there were but to see that video on a supposed Christian channel just makes me glad I don’t attach that word to my name. Now the Republicans and there like piss me off but they are in it for a time honored political fact, money. These people just hate. But than that is just another time honored tradition, hate in the name of whatever god you believe in.

It’s people like this that make me proud I don’t have a religious bone in my body.

Besides that the video editing just sucks.



2 comments:

  1. I am no christian, not religious at all so i would not marry somone in a religious way. I am a bit confused about why people seem to insist that a marrige have to be tied with religion at all. You engage a partnership casue you want to live and share your life with another person for the rest of your life. I cannot see the religious connection to that.

    Also i am a bit confused why a gay person would really want to be married in a christian way, or even be christian. But that might be a controversial thought. As anyone can be gay, anyone can be christian. Though being religious i dont think your born with. Anyway i hope your country face the fact that its year 2010 now. not year 70 when this book was assembled by hearsay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good kalle !

    I know, there shouldn't have to be any religious connection, it's just this country likes to think it's religious. but when you start to look at some of the things that happen or don't happen here, well, if that's religious I'm damn glad I'm not.

    "Anyway i hope your country face the fact that its year 2010 now. not year 70 when this book was assembled by hearsay."

    I love that !!

    ReplyDelete