Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thirty Days of Truths, Day 12

Something you never get compliments on ....

I was almost ready to blow this on off because I figured how would I know what it was because I wasn't complimented on it. Than I wanted to say it was my ass because I thought this might be the only chance I get to write about my ass but I thought better of that. I would have had to use the word ass too often and that might seem rude.

Well if I am going to be honest here I have to say my eyes. I love my eyes but they rarely get any attention at all. They are so dark brown that at times they appear black and I think most people just believe I am wearing contacts. Add some makeup and they were always oh so perfect for Goth Friday.

I would rather have written about my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment