Friday, March 11, 2011

Observations from the Coffee Shop 3.11

I haven’t posted anything for a couple days because I have been busy getting caught up after last week and getting the gallery back to normal for the coming weekend. But also because I have been thinking about where I want to go with this blog. I totally enjoyed writing about Armory Week and about the art so I think I'll be doing a lot more of that in one way or another. I also had a suggestion that I use more photos with my posts so I may try to do that too. Other than those changes I suppose it's just going to be more of the same ranting for now because I enjoying ranting and you should do what you do best.

But I did have a few other theories on new directions to take like sports, sex, horoscopes, or maybe just a combination of all three. I could read the stars and predict this weekend’s game results while I answer questions. Sort of Dan Savage meets Chris Berman. That's an idea I have to ponder longer but one problem I already foresee is the stars say Philly teams are going to win everything. Now that won’t go over big with any New York fans I happen to know.

Just to get back into it I’m going to throw in one micro-rant here. Something I could go on about but Stephen Colbert said it much better on Twitter last night. "@StephenAtHome: Scott Walker took down the unions! Wisconsin's budget problem is fixed! Now on to the part of the deficit caused by gay marriage."

Stay tuned ....

The Boxer Rebellion - Flashing Red Light Means Go

No comments:

Post a Comment