Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dream Gurls

First day at my new job and I'm in a silly mood so i give you this. My top ten Dream Gurls in no particular order.
  1. Anne Hathaway - just let me set eyes on her and life will never be the same. Rachel Getting Married is fast becoming my fav movie.
  2. Britney Spears - please just don't ask
  3. Rachel Maddow - Host of The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC
  4. Emma Anzai - bassist for the band sick puppies
  5. Christina Scabbia - lead singer for the band Lacuna Coil
  6. Amy Lee - lead singer for the band Evanescence and of my fav song My Immortal
  7. Kate Beckinsale - emmm Kate, Selene, whichever whoever
  8. Cathy DeBuono - actress, Out at the Wedding, and host of web-show The Gloves are Off on SheWired.com
  9. Kate Moennig - yes Shane from The L Word
  10. Morgan Webb - producer of G4 X Play and host of G4 Underground
I'm sure I'm missing many more but I only have one life and limited time available. So I better get moving. And no I haven't been drinking !

gallery

tuneage

(12.14.2010 update - sorry but i deleted this gallery)

No comments:

Post a Comment