Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Observations from the Window 5.4.1

Just a few updates of today's earlier post.

In an addition to the tard quote of the day competition I give you Italian Bishop Francesco Nole who said in an interview “Nothing surprises me anymore. Homosexuality, which is a disease, has become something normal. They sprout like poisonous mushrooms, and instead of feeling shame they celebrate this plague and the church itself minimalises these sins.” He went on to add that ‘irregulars’ shouldn’t be given funerals or communion either. Now I'm not the least bit religious but this pretty much disgusts me so I declare him the winner by fiat.

A day after being arrested as he sat on a Dubai bound jet at JFK, Faisal Shahzad was charged with terrorism and attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in the attempted Times Square bombing. Hopefully they didn’t use the word terror in the indictment.

In a related matter, as I stood outside the gallery today I was passed by machine-gun toting NYC police officers. By email a good friend confirmed my worst fears. The roundup of all those knee jerk liberal homosexual artist types had begun. As i write this we are hiding out in one of our local coffee shops disguised as wingnuts.

Ok now about my nameless friend, you can find her everywhere in this blog known only as my friend. My good friend Val has remained nameless because she doesn’t stand behind me yelling ‘hey I have a name!’ like Ash did. But from this point on my friend will be known by here name, which I think I mentioned is Val. So take a bow .... I can't finish this line.

“Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.”
R. D. Laing

I'm so there ....

bonus tuneage, The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

2 comments:

  1. oh you outed me!

    god i love the end of that vid

    never leave the coffeeshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry gurl, it had to be done

    well we are just gonna have to wear dark clothes and shades for a bit. oh wait

    ReplyDelete