Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sandy

This is another video taken during Sandy that a friend sent me and I never got posted. You may have already seen it because I think its been everywhere but I thought I would post it anyway. It's a great vid but all I could think when I first saw it was 'what idiots,' I mean who rides bikes in a storm like that? This coming from the person who wanders around in storms with water almost up to my knees. For my dad's sake I should add I'm speaking hypothetically. I like the description that follows.

Hurricane Sandy on Bikes in NYC


link

Published on Oct 31, 2012 by caseyneistat
Do not try this. also, i know i spelled incident wrong. but thank you for letting me know that over and over again. you see, in addition to the entire city being flooded we also lost electricity. editing video is tricky with no electricity. most of this video was edited at a starbucks in harlem, where there was electricity and some corners were cut. all that and i can't spell very well. i really did think incident was spelled
with two e's.

No comments:

Post a Comment