Thursday, October 14, 2010

Observations from the Window 10.14, Anderson

I am walking around the neighborhood like I sometimes do to think and get a little exercise, ok and hope to see some NYU girls while I am at it. I’m just a few blocks from home and there it is again. Anderson Cooper’s gleaming red brick firehouse that I have passed so many times before. I look up at the second floor window and realize that Cooper himself is standing there as if looking over his kingdom. As I stand across Third Street, so nervous I have to light a cigarette, I look up again and see him smile ….

Alright so I am sitting in the window and that thought just went through my head. I have passed the firehouse many times but I have yet to see AC let alone his smile. Now I have never been attracted to men but after reading his recent quote on the derogatory use of the word gay in a movie trailer, basically gay = stupid, I realized something. AC is not a man but a goddess trapped in a man’s body. I have no proof whatsoever on this theory but I may have to look into it more.

No I am not going to become some sort of dark stalker. The gods know I cant afford to fly around the globe chasing him and some of the spots he goes, well, a tall dark leather clad lesbian would stand out. I have to find some pseudo scientific way to prove my theory from a distance. Any help given will be greatly appreciated.

On a more serious note I leave you with the quote ….

“We’ve got to do something to make those words unacceptable because those words are hurting kids. Someone else I talked to recently said that the words people use and the things people say about other kids online, it enters into their internal dialogue,” Cooper said in a discussion with Ellen DeGeneres. “And when you’re a kid, it can change the way you see yourself and the way you think about yourself, and the worth that you give to yourself. I think we need to really focus on what language we’re using.”

Sick Puppies - Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment