Friday, August 12, 2011

Observations 8.12

Nothing here other than my geek side testing the embedding of movie trailers from Yahoo Movies. I don't quite understand why photos go out in the email but embedded videos do not.

While I'm here I think I'll add that as always I have a thing for Anne Hathaway and I wish they would have called me to play Dexter in this. In my opinion it would have made for a much more interesting movie, although it may have lost that PG13 rating. "One Day" is adapted for the screen by David Nicholls from his bestselling novel of the same name.

update - Short answer is no it doesn't email, I really didn't think it would. It's probably because a photo is really a link but an embedded video has characteristics more like a file. Vimeo videos have a link in the email, Yahoo and Youtube don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment