Thursday, July 12, 2012

Observations 7.12

Surprisingly I don't have much comment on the Freeh report.
Former FBI Director Loius Freeh's company was hired by the
Penn State Board of Trustees to investigate the PennState/Sandusky/Paterno/Spanier/Curley/Schultz scandal. The Freeh report was released today but I haven't read much about it and probably wont. This is one sad episode I would just like to put behind me but I doubt I ever will.

For now I'll say my thoughts mesh pretty well with those of former Penn State and Washington Redskins linebacker LeVar Arrington who said this today ...

"On the one hand, Joe messed up. Joe was not perfect, Joe was not God. Joe was a person, and he messed up. On the other hand, if you're looking at everything Joe has done and all the lives he's impacted and all the things he's done ... that still remains as well. So how do you separate the two? I don't know. I don't have the answer for that one, I really don't."

The King is dead, long live the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment